Re: Updating of editors version of HTML5 spec

Hi Jonas,

My perspective is different as I am mostly concerned with the accessibility
aspects of HTML5. The work and discussion on this occurs almost exclusively
in the public W3C space on the bugs , mailing lists and teleconferences.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards