Re: CSS vendor extension issues

Le 08/11/11 21:32, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> Daniel,
>
> Le 8 nov. 2011 à 15:24, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
>> Some of the comments are awfully misinformed, some are interesting.
>

> please, please, share :)

See the comments on my blog entry. Your own proposals are
just ok as proposals from my perspective. Now, the browser
vendors have their word... (unfortunately)

The only thing I know is the following one : what happened with
-*-border-radius was lame and we decided to implement new processes
to avoid a fiasco of same magnitude. Then CSS Gradients arrived
and browser vendors did the very same mistake. I think it's good to
have the TAG in the loop here. Feedback #1 from Web Agencies at this
time is the pain it is to deal with multiple prefixed versions of the
same property...

</Daniel>