Re: Methods of working: WebRTC WG and the PeerConnection spec

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 04:09:57 +0900
To: Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, Stefan H¸«©kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, 2011-05-12 18:46 +0000:

> The HTML working group at the W3C has
> been using W3C's Bugzilla instance to handle HTML spec feedback, which has
> also worked well; I'd be happy to handle PeerConnection feedback through
> that mechanism as well. I imagine Mike would be happy to set up a
> component for us if we want to do that. There's already a number of bugs
> on the topic filed there.

Yeah, it's easy to set up new components in bugzilla, and our experiences
with using it in the HTML WG have shown that a lot of implementors and QA
engineers from browser-dev teams and such like having a bug system
available as a choice for providing comments and questions, and will make
good use of it if it's provided.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith