Re: Fwd: Chair’s decision to reopen ISSUE-30

Sam,

Thanks for question. Given this new development and your explanation
below, I hereby withdraw my Formal Objection.

With regards,
Leif Halvard Silli

Sam Ruby, Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:48:42 -0500:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Aug/att-0112/issue-30-decision.html

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc#New_Formal_Use_Cases_Requiring_longdesc