Re: I am Spartacus! [was Re: revert requests]

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:57:58 -0400
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
CC: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
On 06/20/2011 07:36 AM, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Thanks, below you've nicely expressed what I thought was the case -
> that you are (in whatever role) extremely valuable to the WG because
> you can keep your eye on the ball. No criticism implied to Sam, as far
> as is possible he's been doing a fine job of kitten-herding, but with
> being in deep he's not really in a position to control the bigger
> picture.
>
> What can I say but keep being uppity Shelley :)

Kitten-herding input, reduced to simple bullet points:

*) If you have a problem with the process, participate in bug reports on
the process.

*) If you have a technical problem with a given change, start by
identifying the technical problem.

*) If you want to be impolite on twitter or IRC, I won't be responsible
for policing such.

*) Outbursts on public-html will first be dealt with privately when
possible, and will be dealt with publicly when necessary.

> Cheers,
> Danny.

- Sam Ruby