Navigation Timing Last Call and HTTP

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:22:59 -0500
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Happy New Year to both of you!

The Web Performance Working Group is going to publish today their
Navigation Timing draft as a Last Call document. Deadline for comments
is February 8, 2011:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-navigation-timing-20110111/

We're messing up around with HTTP in this specification, by providing
timing information related to DNS, HTTP, and HTTPS.

It would be be great if someone with HTTP expertize could look at the
specification and tells us (to public-web-perf@w3.org) how we're doing.
Can one of you do this? I'd like to send also an email to the HTTP WG to
advertise the specification as well, which list should I use for that?

Thank you in advance,

Philippe