Re: Link probelm when trying to run my own SaxonSavvyServlet

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 10:11 -0600, Charles Carleton wrote:
> I tried building a servlet around ‘SaxySavvyServlet.java’ but I can’t
> get it to run.  When the BlackListChecker is invoked, it wants the
> ‘org.w3c.app.util.Log’ library which doesn’t appear anywhere in
> SaxonSavvyServlet.jar.  Do you know where I can get this library?

Charles,

Apologies, it has been some time since I repackaged that jar.   It just
did so with the latest versions of various classes including that one.

http://www.w3.org/2005/08/online_xslt/SaxonSavvyServlet.jar

Incidentally you probably don't need the BlackListChecker unless you are
running as a public service and want a mechanism to not perform
transformation for specific domains.  I've included the source in the
jar for the pertinent dependencies.

> I had to modify ‘SaxonSavvyServlet.java’ to account for things that
> moved around in Saxon, and I deleted code related to
> net.sf.sacon.trans.DynamicError because I couldn’t get that to link
> either.  I have attached the modified file.

Thank you very much, I'll review and when I have time to update our
Saxon instance to a newer version will work in your revision.

Any chance of making Spring come early this year? :)

Regards,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team