Re: feedback on HTML5 A technical specification for Web developers

Hi ben, thanks for the quick response,

you wrote:
"I believe the title of the document / specification to be the most
relevantly accurate title possible, irregardless of the inclusion of
microdata. Although I'd be open to hear any suggestions for something
better?"

a suggestion "HTML A technical specification for Web developers"

Also can you provide an estimate of when the W3C spec-author-view will be
fixed?

regards
stevef