Re: Request to re-open issue 131

Hi Sam,

Issue is that there is NO IMPLEMENTATION REQUIREMENT SPECIFIED in HTML5 to
provide input device independent access to title attribute content.

the nearest that the spec gets is this statement

"User agents are encouraged to make it possible to view tooltips
without the use of a pointing device, since not all users are able to
use pointing devices." [1]

So how can I bridge the gap when there is  NO IMPLEMENTATION
REQUIREMENT SPECIFIED?

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#the-title-attribute-0

regards
Stevef