Re: [css3-images] broken references

On Wednesday 2011-11-30 16:43 -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 4:38 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> > For new specs, the biblio name should be the shortname uppercased
> > and with dashes removed (and tr-to-ref.sh generates that
> > automatically);
>
> Good to know.

Actually, scratch the "dashes removed" bit.

> > we should perhaps go through and add duplicate
> > entries for CSS specs where we didn't follow that pattern.
>
> Oh man, would you please?  That would help *so much*.

I did an experiment with this diff to tr-to-ref.sh:
  -awk -f biblio-aliases.awk $BIBLIO >$TMP2
  +# awk -f biblio-aliases.awk $BIBLIO >$TMP2
  +echo -n >$TMP2
and got a little more noise than I wanted; it requires a bit of
manual cleanup.

Additionally, the tr-to-ref.sh script has issues with keeping two
references to the same thing *both* up-to-date; I think it'll end up
just picking one.  So this might give us other, worse, problems.

So not this evening.

-David