Re: [css3-images] broken references

On Wednesday 2011-11-30 16:25 -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 4:13 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> > [ Sending this direct to editors rather than bothering www-style
> > with it. ]
> >
> > http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/#placement contains two
> > references with typos, so they didn't link up correctly.  CSS3VALUE
> > should be CSS3VAL, and CSS3BACKGROUND should be CSS3BG.
> >
> > Also, later in the document, MEDIQUERIES should be MEDIAQ.
> >
> > Search for "[[" in the processed version to find these.
>
> Thanks.  I tend to just put whatever seems reasonable in there rather
> than going to the effort of looking up what arbitrary string Bert
> decided to put in the biblio file.

For new specs, the biblio name should be the shortname uppercased
and with dashes removed (and tr-to-ref.sh generates that
automatically); we should perhaps go through and add duplicate
entries for CSS specs where we didn't follow that pattern.
(Speaking of which, probably time to run tr-to-ref.sh again.)

Also, you should run a spell-check.  I noticed "reslution".  There's
probably more.

-David