Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-21: New Issue, ISSUE-152, Decisions, Issue Status, Plans

Hi Sam

Thanks for the info.

I have brought these FO's to the attention of the a11y taskforce and
WAI domain lead as I consider the current state of the image
requirements section of the spec and the decision to allow title to be
conformimg on images without alt, to be serious issues that require
action sooner rather than later.

So I will discuss what is the best way forward on these issues with my
colleagues, before making any decisions in regards to the FO's

regards
Stevef