re: issue turrets (sic)

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:12:17 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi Ian,

you wrote:

# [02:39] <Hixie> christ, faulkner really can't stop himself from filing issues
# [02:39] <Hixie> it's like he has issue turrets
(http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20110420#l-124)

I file issues on topics I think are important, that you have been
dragging your feet on or I consider you have dismissed without good
reason.
I find that for thethe process of review and discussion of such issues
by the HTML WG and further review (if required) by the W3C director,
the best method for resolving such issues.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG