Suggestions for HTML-WG decision summary

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:47:06 -0400
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Sam,

The decision summaries are *super* useful.
There is one thing that could improve it a bit I believe.
Let me know what you think.

Here you got the list of Change Proposals (URIs only)

Le 5 avr. 2011 à 10:19, Sam Ruby a écrit :
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Summary_Change_Proposal_Nov_18%2C_2009
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/SummaryAttribute20100222
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jul/0052.html
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/summary_element

And here the decision of the WG. (Title Only)

> *** Decision of the Working Group ***
>
> Therefore, the HTML Working Group hereby adopts the 'drop the
> summary="" attribute' Change Proposal for ISSUE-32.  Of the Change
> Proposals before us, this one has drawn the weaker objections.

In the future,
Would it be possible to put at the end of this paragraph
	"Decision of the Working Group",
the URI of the adopted change proposal?

Thanks.

--