Re: [Fwd: Re: PUT and DELETE methods in 200 code]

On 04/01/2011 02:01 PM, Nathan wrote:
> fwd'ing to some relevant lists - would be very happy to see a proper
> response from W3C / HTML WG chairs, particularly the question "And
> *where* should this activity happen?"

Where is in bug reports:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html

Should you (or anyone) wish to escalate a proposed RESOLUTION by the
editor, you will be encouraged to join the working group and participate
by creating a proposal and participating in the discussion:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/#join

> best, nathan

- Sam Ruby