Re: repository for Web DOM Core

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:22:34 -0400
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: Michaelâ„¢ Smith <mike@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 12:13 +0200, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> I was asked to set up a repository of Web DOM Core on w3.org space. Would
> it be possible to put a clone of http://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/web-dom-core
> on http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore (web-dom-core is fine too)? It would be
> nice if the stuff we checked in would also be checked out somewhere so the
> drafts can be easily viewed.

why not using
 http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/domcore  instead?

> (Apparently one cannot set up sub-repositories within the /webapps/
> directory

hu? That seems yet another bug imho. We created sub-directories in html
and webperf without any troubles. What kind of error are you getting?

>  and from a DVCS standpoint it makes sense that this remains a
> self-contained entity, much like the IndexedDB draft that is already
> hosted separately.)

It seems a bug to me to have IndexedDB separate. It's not going to be
scalable if we created a new repository for each specification...

Philippe