Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-100 srcdoc

On 10/13/2010 09:34 PM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:

> (If this comes up
> for a future issue, though, I'll be sure to get a clearer statement
> from Hixie.)

+1

However, I would encourage you to not simply stop at an appeal to
authority.  My understanding is that doing so would not pass muster
within the WHATWG, nor should it.

Instead, I would encourage you to dig deeper.  Identify why the WHATWG
feels that it is important to include that particular feature.  As a
helpful guide, I suggest you start here:

http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ#Is_there_a_process_for_adding_new_features_to_a_specification.3F

It is my expectation that if you do that, and report on those results,
the process will be much smoother.

- Sam Ruby