Fwd: PFWG comments on View Mode Media Feature

Hi Michael,

During the widget group's May 20 call, we discussed your comment [1]
and agreed the use of "tactile" was an accidental oversight and as
such, we resolved to remove it from the spec:

  http://www.w3.org/2010/05/20-wam-minutes.html#item07

For the purposes of closing the LC comment loop, please reply to
Robin's e-mail and indicate if you are satisfied (or not) with the
group's decision to remove "tactile".

-Thanks, Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010AprJun/
0771.html