Re: XQuery: New implementation XQTS report.

Thanks for sending me this additional information. You results are
reflected in our new reports.

                                                -- Andrew

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012

From:
Semyon Chertkov <semyonc@gmail.com>
To:
Andrew Eisenberg/Concord/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:
www-archive@w3.org
Date:
03/12/2010 01:29 AM
Re: XQuery: New implementation XQTS report.

Hello Andrew,

Attached is a new version of the XQTS report with the changes, you
requested.

Thanks and regards
Semyon Chertkov
http://www.wmhelp.com