Re: new dates for issue items based on today's HTML WG teleconference

Taking offlist because this is turning into a process thread...

On Mar 12, 2010, at 7:07 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> I'm sympathetic to the aims of the accessibility task force, but I
> must admit to more than a little irritation that I had to
> practically beg for a few extra weeks in order to write my change
> proposals, yet we still don't have a firm idea when we expect final
> results from issues that have been active considerably longer--in
> some cases over a year.

Right now the chairs haven't made any changes to existing deadlines
based on the A11Y TF's feedback. When we review what changes to make,
we'll take your comments into account.

Thanks,
Maciej