Re: formal objection is still blocking publication of HTML 5 specification

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 15:40 -0500, Shelley Powers wrote:
> I disagree with the decision of the chairs to continue the publication
> of the heart beat document with the included WhatWG links. Therefore, I
> would like this formal objection to be recorded now, and delivered to
> the Director now. I acknowledge that my formal objection will not block
> the heart beat publication, but will block the Call for Implementation.

The Director is aware of the formal objection and is not going to hold
the publication because of it. Your concerns are well-taken however, and
the objection may be looked at prior to the request to advance to CR
however,

Philippe