Re: Issues 93, 95, 96, 97 for the HTML WG

Hi Shelley,

The chairs discussed this message. Oothers have spoken up in favor of your Change Proposals, and we have held a survey soliciting input from the group. At this point, we cannot withdraw them from consideration, and we will proceed to a decision.

You raise concerns that it may be more timely to consider these issues in the future, when there is more information. If, after the decisions are published, new information comes up, then you can always ask the Chairs to reopen these issues based on new information.

To address a concern you presented in a separate email, we are working to publish decisions on these four issues as soon as possible.

Regards,
Maciej