Re: IE9 will not support aria-labelledby or aria-describedby

Thank you Adrian.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group

From:	Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
To:	Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Cc:	www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Richard
            Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Cynthia Shelly
            <cyns@microsoft.com>
Date:	07/12/2010 03:07 AM
Subject:	Re: IE9 will not support aria-labelledby or aria-describedby

Hi Adrian,

thanks, appreciate the IE team re-opening this issue as support for these
attributes via MSAA is important for current uses and backwards
compatibility. If fully supported via MSAA it will mean IE will match the
current support in Friefox and and Chrome.

regards
Steve