Re: Adopt ISSUE-105 canvas-usemap Change Proposal to add usemap attribute to the canvas element

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:31:33 +0100
To: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
hi Adrian,
I am writing to you as I am concerned by a decision made by the IE team not
to support the aria-labelledby and aria-descibedby attributes in IE9
These attributes are particularly important to accessibility in web based
applications for associating text labels and descriptions to controls.

I posted a bug
has been marked as won't fix.

I also provided deatiled test cases and results:

I am unsure of how to pursue this further and although you may not be the
right person to ask, you may know who is?

Steve Faulkner