Re: Formal objections retracted?

From: Mark Morgan <mrmorgan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:32:49 -0800
To: www-archive@w3.org
Maciej on IRC:  "[T]he chairs are unclear on the effect of the
pending objection/appeal/whatever on our ability to publish" and "[S]
o far as I know, it has not been retracted"

Larry Masinter on Twitter, when asked if he has made a Formal
Objection or not: No.

Today on the W3C blog:
"[W]e will not hold the publication of the documents if the
procedural concerns are not resolved."

The only thing unclear at this point - though made irrelevant by the
W3C blog comment -  is if anybody (from Adobe or from anywhere) has
made an "Appeal of the Chair's Decision". (It's also unclear, to me,
if such an appeal must be made public.)

"A million miles is the difference between failure and a new chance."