Re: Formal objections retracted?

From: Mark Morgan <mrmorgan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:32:49 -0800
To: www-archive@w3.org
Maciej on IRC:  "[T]he chairs are unclear on the effect of the
pending objection/appeal/whatever on our ability to publish" and "[S]
o far as I know, it has not been retracted"
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20100217#l-268
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20100217#l-271

Larry Masinter on Twitter, when asked if he has made a Formal
Objection or not: No.
http://twitter.com/mark_a_morgan/status/9206945447
http://twitter.com/masinter/status/9224151658

Today on the W3C blog:
"[W]e will not hold the publication of the documents if the
procedural concerns are not resolved."
http://www.w3.org/QA/2010/02/working_group_publication_requ.html#c186978

The only thing unclear at this point - though made irrelevant by the
W3C blog comment -  is if anybody (from Adobe or from anywhere) has
made an "Appeal of the Chair's Decision". (It's also unclear, to me,
if such an appeal must be made public.)
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#WGAppeals

Mark
"A million miles is the difference between failure and a new chance."