Re: "image analysis heuristics" (ISSUE-66)

hi ian
you said:

> >It's not clear to me what advantage there would be to just
> >having lots of quotes

I didn't suggest having 'lots of quotes' I suggested in this case it may be
useful to include a quote from the UAAG spec.

I said:
> As stated previously I would like to see a link to the relevant UAAG
> section. As against a reinterpretation of the requirements in your style.
I support matts original proposal i.e. to strike the text from the spec. If
information about repair techniques is desired,include a link to the
relevant section of the UAAG.

regards
stevef

On 8 February 2010 05:59, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> Not sure what you mean by the text quoted below, sorry.
>
> On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Steven Faulkner wrote:
> >
> > hi Ian,
> >
> > >It's not clear to me what advantage there would be to just
> > >having lots of quotes.
> >
> > I didn't say a lot of quotes, I suggested in this case.
> >
> > >You skipped over a question I asked in the previous e-mail:
> >
> > As stated previously I would like to see a link to the relevant UAAG
> > section. As against a reinterpretation of the requirements in your style.
> >
> > with regards
> > Stevef
>
> --
>  Ian Hickson               U+1047E                )\._.,--....,'``.    fL

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe

www.paciellogroup.com | www.wat-c.org