offlist - [was: Letter to the Team Contact - ISSUE-30.]

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:33:43 +0900
To: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, www-archive@w3.org
- public-html
+ plh

Leif,

I believe you said you would be back from holiday today. If so,
I'd like to talk with you by phone today about the nature of your
appeal. I want to be clear on what you believe the grounds for
this appeal are that make it different from being a formal
objection to the chairs decision and/or the process that the
chairs followed to make the decision.

If you can let me know a number where I can reach you, and a time
when you have 15 minutes or so free, please let me know.
Alternatively, you can contact me on Skype -- my handle is
"sideshowbarker" and we can talk by Skype when you have time.

  --Mike

Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>, 2010-08-15 02:41 +0200:

--
Michael(tm) Smith