will be formally objecting to decisions on Issues 90, 91, and 93

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:15:06 -0500
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Philippe and Michael, I will be Formally Objecting to the co-chair
decisions for HTML WG Issues 90, 91, and 93. I'm waiting decisions on
other issues before proceeding, but will file the objections before Last
Call. Hopefully before November, depending on how long it takes for my
other issues to be resolved.

When I do so, do I send it directly to you both and cc the www-archive
list? I don't have email privileges for the HTML WG email list, or I'd
send there. The W3C procedure just states that the Formal Objection must
be public.

Thanks for advice on how I proceed.

Regards

Shelley Powers