Top level resources directory on test.w3.org

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:43:11 +0200
To: "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>
Cc: "James Graham" <jgraham@opera.com>, www-archive@w3.org
Hey hey,

We have some kind of JavaScript framework that the test suites for HTML5,
XMLHttpRequest, and server-sent events will be using. (And hopefully
CSSOM, CSSOM View, etc. too whenever I get to that.) To be able to
consistently link to it, it would be nice if we could host it in a top
level directory. So far in creation of the tests we used the convention
/resources/testharness.js. Can we make that happen?

Cheers,

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/