Data Wiki directory indexes

From: Joe Presbrey <presbrey@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 21:15:49 -0400
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, James D Hollenbach <jambo@mit.edu>
CC: www-archive@w3.org, DIG group <diggers@csail.mit.edu>
Lets replace the DirectoryIndex produced by Apache on the SPARUL Data
Wiki with one that displays and updates the ACLs on the documents?

What do you think about throwing up some rdfWidgets ui.checkbox's for
R/W or ui.radio's for simply policy select? I played a bit with the
Annotator SPARUL example. It looks like its posting to ARC? I couldn't
find much instruction on setting up the editing UI elements. Thanks for
any pointers.

--
Joe Presbrey