buggy WebIDL parser for Exceptions in ReSpec

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:03:10 +0200
To: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Hi Robin,

It seems that the WebIDL parser in ReSpec wrongfully expects exception
fields to be marked with the "attribute" keyword, when the WebIDL specs

As I've corrected the WebIDL in FileWriter (and was about to apply the
same fix to the FileReader API), ReSpec now reports a problem in the
WebIDL of that document:
"Expected interface member, got: unsigned short code"

(I spotted that problem by runing FileWriter through the WebIDL checker;
I hope we can revisit the topic of better integrating ReSpec and the
checker at some point: