Re: Removal of other semantic elements

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 7:24 PM, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
>> Hi Steven,
>>
>> Thanks for your response, comments in detail below. However I note
>> that you didn't actually answer my question. The question is, what are
>> your feelings regarding the various issues and change proposals to
>> remove various specific semantic elements and attributes from HTML5?:
>
> Took this to www-archives, since it's not really relevant to the discussion...
>
> Steve will answer or not, but I'm curious: are you going to ask the
> other 419 members of this group their opinion, too?
>
> Steve will do what he wants to do, but I also brought up a list of
> other issues specific to the change proposals, as did Laura Carlson.
> Will you be answering any of these, or responding to either of us?

I'm simply asking Stevens opinion as someone who has more experience
in accessibility than me, and so I value his opinion. More
importantly, Stevens emails have been much less clear than yours, thus
I'm asking for clarification. Your change proposal makes your opinion
much more clear, and so I have no need ask further.

/ Jonas