RE: vCard RDF merge....

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 11:28 +0000, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> Blank nodes in a SPARQL query are variables and, as such, should match
> nodes in the graph being matched with URIs or literal or blank nodes
> in the data.

Drat! You are right, of course. And that's a good thing really.

Perhaps it was a bad experience in one particular implementation that
made me think that [...] wouldn't match URI nodes. Or more likely some
other error in my query caused it to fail and I ended up blaming the
square brackets! But certainly ARQ seems to get things right.

PS: Andy, you may be interested in running 'SELECT * WHERE
{ <http://demiblog.org/vocab/oauth#> rdfs:label ?label }'
at <http://demiblog.org/_sparql> and requesting the result in
text/turtle. It uses your result-set vocab.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>