Sem Web page additional section

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:52:20 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Cc: francois.dongier@gmail.com, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
regarding
http://beta.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/

I believe it would be desirable to add a 6th section to this page -
"Trust and Provenance".

There does seem to be community consensus that this is a very
important piece of the semweb puzzle, and there's certainly a lot
going on in the area, e.g. FOAF+SSL and W3C POWDER.

What's more it would balance out the layout :)

(prompted by
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Sep/0038.html
[[
2009/9/16 François Dongier <francois.dongier@gmail.com>:
> 2009/9/15 Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
>>
>> Thanks Raphaël - great stuff! I very much like the 5 aspects (though
>> visually it's begging for a 6th - not that I can think of one :)
>>

> How about Trust?
]]

Cheers,
Danny.