Re: Final Final vCard

From: Martin Hepp (UniBW) <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:46:18 +0100
To: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
CC: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Brian Suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
On 30 Nov 2009, at 17:51, Doug Schepers wrote:

>>Not essential, but it would be interesting (and maybe helpful to
>>authors) to have an informative example using RDFa.

>Good idea Doug - we could convert the example in Section 4?

>Any takers?

If you have RDF/XML examples, you can turn them into RDFa with

http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/tools/rdf2rdfa/

If you prefer to use the same literals for the browser and RDFa agents,
you can simply edit the snippets returned by RDF2RDFa.

Martin

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen

e-mail:  hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org
phone:   +49-(0)89-6004-4217
fax:     +49-(0)89-6004-4620
         http://www.heppnetz.de/ (personal)
skype:   mfhepp
twitter: mfhepp

Project page:
http://purl.org/goodrelations/

Resources for developers:
http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelations

Webcasts:
Overview - http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/webcast/
How-to   - http://vimeo.com/7583816

Recipe for Yahoo SearchMonkey:
http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelations_and_Yahoo_SearchMonkey

Talk at the Semantic Technology Conference 2009:
"Semantic Web-based E-Commerce: The GoodRelations Ontology"
http://www.slideshare.net/mhepp/semantic-webbased-ecommerce-the-goodrelations-ontology-1535287

Overview article on Semantic Universe:
http://www.semanticuniverse.com/articles-semantic-web-based-e-commerce-webmasters-get-ready.html

Tutorial materials:
ISWC 2009 Tutorial: The Web of Data for E-Commerce in Brief: A Hands-on Introduction to the GoodRelations Ontology, RDFa, and Yahoo! SearchMonkey
http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/Web_of_Data_for_E-Commerce_Tutorial_ISWC2009