Re: Final Final vCard

From: Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:57:23 +0100
To: "martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org" <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
CC: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Brian Suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi Martin,

This is about the VCard spec, and although I understand there is a
relationship to GoodRelations, that's probably not necessary to document
in the spec (IMHO).

Peter