Re: Proposed W3C Spec Conventions

Hi, Gregory-

You expressed interest and provided feedback on Karl's typographic
conventions for specifications several months ago.  We have picked up
that effort again, and I've tried to integrate all the feedback gathered
at that time.

wherever possible, rather than <span> or <div>
* named colors rather than numerical color codes
* prefaced notes, issues, and other categories with prose labels in the
document, rather than relying on text inserted by CSS; CSS insertions
are now used only for emphasis symbols

If you would review the most recent draft of the documentation [1] and
the stylesheet [2] for accessibility concerns, I would appreciate it.

[1] http://www.w3.org/People/Schepers/spec-conventions.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/w3c-tr.css

Regards-
-Doug Schepers