Re: the MathML comments

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 02:50:38 -0800
To: "Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "Laura Carlson" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, "Shelley Powers" <shelley.just@gmail.com>, "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "Web Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>
-public-html
+www-archive

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 13:52:29 -0800, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
wrote:
> So, on one hand, I have zero sympathy for any active participant in the
> working group who chose to attend a session on MathML who may claim to
> have been unaware of this work or making any statement other than the
> fact that while they personally did not have a chance to review it,
> sufficient others have for this to have been sent on behalf of the
> working group.

When the session was announced I got the impression it was about MathML
integration (also based on a short discussion earlier with another Math WG
member) and since I know something about that I attended. I had no idea
MathML feedback would be discussed.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/