Re: the MathML comments

-public-html
+www-archive

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 13:52:29 -0800, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
wrote:
> So, on one hand, I have zero sympathy for any active participant in the
> working group who chose to attend a session on MathML who may claim to
> have been unaware of this work or making any statement other than the
> fact that while they personally did not have a chance to review it,
> sufficient others have for this to have been sent on behalf of the
> working group.

When the session was announced I got the impression it was about MathML
integration (also based on a short discussion earlier with another Math WG
member) and since I know something about that I attended. I had no idea
MathML feedback would be discussed.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/