Re: microdata use cases and Getting data out of poorly written Web pages

On 21/5/09 11:41, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Mon, 11 May 2009 15:53:39 +0200, Doug Schepers<schepers@w3.org>  wrote:
>> FYI, typically moving a thread to www-archive gets many more people
>> reading it.  A post to www-archive is essentially a call for wider
>> review.  The public-html ML is so overwhelming that many people only
>> read what leaks over into www-archive.
>>
>> It's fine if you intended your post to do that; I just wanted to clarify
>> that it does not decrease the number of people you are "bothering".

Doug, that's a crock :) Anyone fool enough to actually subscribe to
www-archive gets exactly what they signed up for : anything. It just so
happens that www-archive generally has more interesting content than
most other W3C lists, so the gossip-hungry procrastinators amongst us
enjoy the list. It's my favourite.

Yours, a loyal www-archive reader who gets what he deserves,

Dan