Re: vCard - Old vs. New?

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> And of course, since yesterday, we have to take Google's vcard ontology into
> account:
>
> http://rdf.data-vocabulary.org/rdf.xml

And the rest of their ontologies into account, but they look like
straightforward subset of the vCard ontology, and so on with reviewers
etc, so I'm not concerned. What we really need to do is to move on
getting certain prefixes for RDFa "reserved" by HTML5, sorting Hixie's
meta-data proposal. I think, as well a good unified vocabulary hosting
site/software endorsed by Yahoo!, Google, and W3C ideally.
Hmmm.....organizationally, what do people think is the next step here?