Re: microdata use cases and Getting data out of poorly written Web pages

Hi, Philip-

Philip Taylor wrote (on 5/9/09 4:02 PM):
> [Removed from public-html since I don't think I'm saying anything
> interesting enough to bother everyone with,]

FYI, typically moving a thread to www-archive gets many more people
reading it.  A post to www-archive is essentially a call for wider
review.  The public-html ML is so overwhelming that many people only
read what leaks over into www-archive.

It's fine if you intended your post to do that; I just wanted to clarify
that it does not decrease the number of people you are "bothering".

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs