Re: [html5alt] some thoughts on LEGEND

I believe Gregory is thinking in terms of expanding the use of these two
HTML5 elements.

This came up on Wednesday's PF call in context of discussing recent
thinking for @summary. We determined to explore asking the HTML Wg to
expand the functionality of <details>, as it could, conceivably, replace
table summary.

We will discuss this on the first of our two calls Friday, on the PF
HTML Caucus call at 15:00Z.

I believe Gregory is mulling the possibilities. It's a new approach that
should show up soon as a "Version D" at:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/SummaryForTABLE/SummarySpecification

Janina