vCard RDF merge....

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:55:14 +1000
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Brian Suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>
CC: <www-archive@w3.org>, "Martin Hepp (UniBW)" <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Hi all....I am a bit behind in the merge of the two RDF/vcard
documents.....but have a few questions:

1 - do we need the "v" namespace prefixes (in all the formal Ontology
Reference) for all the properties and classes? (since you can use any
prefix you like....)

2 - There is a missing property: PRODID - the id of the vCard creator
(ie a software product) ?

3 - vCard does not specify the longitude and latitude properties (only
GEO) and we do ?

4 - We define mobileTel property but vCard calls this "cell" ?

5 - We define a mobileEmail and personalEmail and workEmail
properties, but there is no such semantics in vCard?

6 - I am not clear on the unlabeledAdr, unlabeledEmail, and
unlabeledTel properties we define? Are these to capture all the "old"
types in vCard like bbs-tel, parcel-adr etc?
And, of course, we don't capture these as rdf properties in our
ontology?

7 - How to do handle vCard's preferred type? Ie I prefer my workTel
over my homeTel?

8 - I assume we don't  wish to support Bag, Seq, Alt anymore.....but
just support rdf:list?

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA