Publication Request: SVG Referenced Parameter Variables Module FPWD

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:56:12 -0400
To: webreq@w3.org
Hi, WebReq-

The SVG WG would like to request permission to publish an updated
Working Draft of the SVG Parameters module, Part 1: Primer and Part 2:
Language, per our WG decision [1].  This spec was previously titled SVG
Referenced Parameter Variables, an unwieldy name.

The documents are in place under /TR and dated 2009-06-16 [2][3].  The
desired shortnames are http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGParamPrimer/ and
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGParam/.

I believe that these documents are valid HTML, valid CSS, link-checked,
and otherwise pubrules-compliant.  If you agree, please publish at your
earliest convenience; if not, please let me know.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/05/18-svg-minutes.html#item01
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-SVGParamPrimer-20090616/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-SVGParam-20090616/

Regards-