Re: vCard RDF merge....

On 23/7/09 11:38, Peter Mika wrote:
> Yes, but you have to do the reality check: how many people have heard of
>
> #1 http
> #2 mailto
> #3 tel
> #4 geo

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm not advocating pro or anti on this. Both
options suck in different ways :)

But if you have a strong view, please do provide feedback to the IETF
through their preferred channels, before doing something under the vCard
brand that could be perceived as a "fork". I'd also suggest not using
language like "reality check" if you want them to take your feedback
positively, since it suggests the alternate design came from people who
were not realists...

cheers,

Dan