Re: PROPOSAL: Procedure to Promote Progress With Accessibility Issues in HTML5

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:14:27 -0500
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
CC: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Dan Brickley wrote:
> On 21/7/09 21:43, Shelley Powers wrote:
>> I've been looking at the HTML 5 diffs email list [1], which reflects
>> changes Mike is making, in addition to Ian, and Manu, based on the
>> concept you've proposed: of getting an account, checking out a snapshot
>> for edits and so on. The problem is, I can't find where Mike's document
>> is. It's not apparent from the CVS entries.
>>
>> Can you point out where Mike's document is? I know where to find Ian's,
>> and I know where to find Manu's because you just pointed it out in this
>> email list, but can't remember where to find Mike's.
>
> This one? http://dev.w3.org/html5/markup/
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/markup/spec.html
>
> which seems to come from http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/html5/markup/spec.html

Thanks Dan. Yeah, that's it.

It's been a while since I used CVS, and never in association with
anything to do with the W3C. Which should delight everyone if I decide
to muck around doing edits.

Oh well, I'm sure that a great lot of us mucking around can't do any _
permanent_ damage. After all, it's CVS.

> cheers,
>
> Dan

Shelley