Re: PROPOSAL: Procedure to Promote Progress With Accessibility Issues in HTML5

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:43:46 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
I've been looking at the HTML 5 diffs email list [1], which reflects
changes Mike is making, in addition to Ian, and Manu, based on the
concept you've proposed: of getting an account, checking out a snapshot
for edits and so on. The problem is, I can't find where Mike's document
is. It's not apparent from the CVS entries.

Can you point out where Mike's document is? I know where to find Ian's,
and I know where to find Manu's because you just pointed it out in this
email list, but can't remember where to find Mike's.

Shelley

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2009Jul/