Re: PROPOSAL: Procedure to Promote Progress With Accessibility Issues in HTML5

sam wrote:>I am particularly puzzled by the stance "we don't make formal
replies to individuals" and "in particular HTML WG editors...are encouraged
to make use of >[WAI XTECH Mailing List and HTML WG Teleconferences]".

I think you are conflating messages here, the one laura sent and you quoted
from has no official connection or endorsement with any WAI group.

Your out of context quotation of a reply by Janina to Ian appears to be on
the subject of the protocols for inter working group group communication on
a formal level. Something which i do not understand, but thought that both
you and Janina would being chairs and all.

best regards
Stevef

--
with regards