minor bug in WebIDL of HTMLMarqueeElement in HTML5

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:46:30 +0200
To: ian@hixie.ch
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Hi,

I'm still looking at setting up an automated system for checking WebIDLs
(currently stuck in licensing issues around the software I'm using).

In the meantime, I've detected that the HTMLMarqueeElement interface is
missing a ";" after the start() and stop() methods definitions.

(there are pieces of the spec that are marked up as <pre class="idl">
but aren't full WebIDL definitions, e.g. under "APIs for the text field
selection" - it would probably be useful to have these marked up
slightly differently if this process is to be automated)

Dom