Re: Problems with MUO units ontology

Dear Tim,

thank you for your comments. During the last months, Diego and I have
been unable to spend time on MUO, although we have internally discussing
the comments you made at the Mandelieu Plenary Meeting.

We understand your points and we acknowledge the issues. During the
following days, we will try to come up with a new proposal that
integrates our previous work and motivation, and the Interpretation
Properties Pattern.

We will contact you as soon as we find a proposal that combines the
benefits from both points of view.

Best,

p.

--